Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Akshay impressed his co-actress Kaja Aggrawal


Kajal Aggarwal co actor of Akshay Kumar in Special Chabbis is very impressed with his action. She told that Akshay has inspired her to do action movies. She is surprised with the way he performs his own action sequences.

Kajal said, "I was always an adrenaline junkie. I love adventure sports and bungee jumping is next on my to-do list. Listening to Akshay talk about his stunts in the various movies he has done with so much excitement just made me feel like I want to give it a shot. He performs all his stunts with so much ease and comfort; it is remarkable."

 
She said further, "An action movie is something I have been looking at for quite some time. I'm browsing through scripts to find something exceptionally great. When I find the right script, I'll go all in on it."
 
 She added further, "Doing an action movie is presently on top of my mind and Akshay has inspired me to pursue my dream of doing it. The character of Lara Croft is a huge inspiration. I think it's time that Bollywood movies too should explore women in action-oriented roles."
 
  Kajal is a south Indian film actress and her first Hindi venture was Shingham with Ajay Devgyn. also feels that it's time actresses in India do more action flicks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a look