Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shahrukh Khan decides to honor woman


Shahrukh Khan decides to respect woman around him, for this he has chosen a unique idea. He will give ode to his co-actress in new style. Now, his name will appear after lead actress in upcoming two films. This never happens before in his stardom. Here are words of Shahrukh Khan. 



 "Fortunately my next two films, which I am also co-producing, there would not be issue. However I will make sure in my upcoming films that all my female co-stars' name will show up on the credit roll before male actors. I cannot force anyone but I will definitely try to convince them."



When asked about release date of his upcoming film “Chania Express” he denied revealing release date. He said, "We have not fixed any date yet but we are trying to complete the shooting as soon as possible and then announce the date."


Few days ago it was said that Shahrukh has said Rohit Shetty to release film on Eid festival when  Akshay Kumar’s “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again” is releasing but Shahrukh Khan shun from revealing release date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a look